Your safety is our highest priority at Astoria Hot Springs, and we have protocols in place to help every person feel safe while visiting. Upon reviewing our COVID-related or general hot springs information, please send us your questions or feedback if you’d like to [email protected]
Know Before You Go:
1. If you purchased a Local Adult pool pass or Local Child pool pass, bring proof to check-in to confirm your pool pass at the local rate. Locals must be residents of Teton County (WY & ID), Lincoln County, WY, and Sublette County, WY. Acceptable local proof includes things like a license, lease agreement, property tax statement, car registration, library card or current paystub.
2. Upon arrival to Astoria, visitors will be asked to complete a symptom check before entering the facility. They will not be permitted to enter if they have been exposed to someone with COVID or if exhibiting symptoms of COVID within 14 days.
3. There is a reduced capacity of visitors for each session at this time. Advance reservations are required – pool passes do sell out.
4. Additionally, strict capacity limits are in place for individual pools, and social distancing outside of individual family groups is necessary.
5. Two parties (maximum of 8 people) are allowed in the Welcome Center lobby at one time.
6. Show up ready to swim and bring minimal personal items.
7. A limit of four people maximum are allowed in each changing room at one time.
8. Masks are required at all times when not in a pool. This includes walking between pools.
9. Maintain social distancing (6 feet apart) at all times including in the pools. All pools have a maximum capacity.
10. Group gatherings, such as birthday parties, are discouraged at this time.
HOW WE ARE PREPARED
- Symptom check of every visitor prior to entry
- Limited capacity with a maximum number of visitors per session
- Strict capacity limits in each pool
- Masks worn by all staff at all times and required of visitors when not in pools
- Social distancing 6 feet apart at all times including in the pools
- Limited capacity in changing rooms and Welcome Center lobby
- Sneeze guard at check-in desk
- Hand-sanitizing stations
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of high touch surfaces throughout the property
- Touchless transactions whenever possible
WE ASK OF YOU
Please remember that your continued support of our donor-supported hot springs is critical to our ability to achieve our mission.
- If you are sick or not feeling well, please stay home.
- Wash hands often and use hand sanitizer where available.
- Wear a mask at all times when not in pools.
- Maintain safe physical distancing from other parties including in pools.
Want to Learn More?
Sign up for our e-newsletter and follow us on social media to ensure you have the latest information available Astoria during COVID.