Your safety is our highest priority at Astoria Hot Springs. Due to COVID-19, we are taking extra precautions to keep our community safe and healthy while enjoying the hot springs.
It is important for us to meet or exceed the guidelines set forth by local, regional, state and federal agencies for operating in a COVID-19 environment. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By visiting Astoria Hot Springs, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. All guests must take personal responsibility for their own health and safety when visiting by making good choices.
Please take time to review the following information and our additional COVID FAQs.
Questions can be directed to 307-201-5925 or [email protected]
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
1. If you purchased a Local Adult pool pass or Local Child pool pass, bring your local ID to check-in to confirm your pool pass at the local rate. Locals must be residents of Teton County (WY & ID), Lincoln County, WY, and Sublette County, WY. Acceptable local IDs include a license, lease agreement, property tax statement, car registration and current paystub.
2. Upon arrival to Astoria, visitors will be asked to complete a symptom check before entering the facility. They will not be permitted to enter if they have been exposed to someone with COVID or if exhibiting symptoms of COVID within 14 days.
3. There is a reduced capacity of 35 visitors for each session at this time. Advance reservations are required – pool passes do sell out.
4. Additionally, strict capacity limits are in place for individual pools, and social distancing outside of individual family groups is necessary.
5. Two parties (maximum of 8 people) are allowed in the Welcome Center lobby at one time.
6. Show up ready to swim and bring minimal personal items. Cubbies and showers are closed at this time.
7. A limit of four people maximum are allowed in each changing room at one time.
8. Masks are required at all times when not in a pool.
9. Maintain social distancing (6 feet apart) at all times including in the pools. All pools have a maximum capacity.
10. Group events, such as birthday parties, are not permitted at this time.
HOW WE ARE PREPARED
- Symptom check of every visitor prior to entry
- Limited capacity with a maximum of 35 patrons per session
- Strict capacity limits in each pool
- Masks worn by all staff at all times and required of patrons when not in pools
- Social distancing 6 feet apart at all times including in the pools
- Limited capacity in changing rooms and Welcome Center lobby
- Sneeze guard at check-in desk
- Hand-sanitizing stations
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of high touch surfaces throughout the property
- Touchless transactions whenever possible
WE ASK OF YOU
We know this closure impacted our local families and appreciate your patience during this time. Please remember that your continued support of your donor-supported hot springs is critical to our ability to achieve our mission. Consider a year-end gift today to help us through this difficult time.
AS WE REOPEN, PLEASE:
- If you are sick or not feeling well, please stay home.
- Wash hands often and use hand sanitizer where available.
- Wear a mask at all times when not in pools.
- Maintain safe physical distancing from other parties including in pools.
Want to Learn More?
Sign up for our e-newsletter and follow us on social media to ensure you have the latest information available Astoria during COVID.