Join Our Newsletter

Can someone purchase an annual pass for another person or family?

David Stubbs

Yes. If you would like to gift an Annual Pass to a local* individual or family, please call us at 307-201-5925.

*Pass holder(s) must be local residents of Teton County (WY & ID), Sublette County, WY, and Lincoln County, WY. Local ID must be presented at check-in upon each visit to Astoria Hot Springs. Approved documentation for proof of local residency: local ID, property tax, car registration, utility bill, lease agreement